A beautiful handmade and unique mug
All LEXE ceramic cups and mugs are handmade on the wheel in her studio in Cambridgeshire, glazed and then fired..
- This cup has been trimmed while the clay is still leather hard and then glazed to create this lovely effect.
- Perfect for lovely warming cortado coffee or green tea or any other drink hot or cold.
- 200ml+ volume
This piece would make a wonderful gift.
Why not pair it with a few other LEXE Ceramics pieces.
*Due to the handmade nature of this product, colours and dimensions may vary slightly
- Hand glazed with lead free and food safe glazes.
- Made of hardwearing stoneware clay.
- Appoximately holds 150-200 ml each.
*Due to the handmade nature of this product the dimensions may vary slightly